This group is sponsored by the Kentucky Retired Teachers Association. Teach Frankfort to Pay Their Debts, is committed to protecting the rights and interests of retired teachers throughout the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Since 1940, Kentucky teachers have dutifully and religiously paid into the Teacher’s Retirement System with every pay check while our state government sidestepped its responsibility by not paying its requested contribution from 2007 – 2016.
You have a voice in this matter — and it needs to be heard.
1) Voice your support for teachers by contacting your legislator (3 minutes)
2) Learn more about the issue here (10 minutes)
3) Sign up to receive text-alerts from our texting service – Sign up (1 minute)
4) Sign up for our email newsletter to stay informed – Sign up (1 minute)
5) Like us on Facebook and Twitter (1 minute)
Send a pre-written message to your local officials using the form below.
Are you a retired teacher who now lives outside the Commonwealth of Kentucky? click here
For any additional questions or concerns, contact email@example.com.
problems viewing form? click here
need instructions? click here